1. Click on Utilities (Possibly under More…)
2. Click on Check for Updates
3. If any of the items listed have a check-mark, it means you have updates available. Click Get Updates.
4. Allow the updates to download fully, the installers will save to your Windows desktop and be named as follows:
5. Close Insight completely.
6. Run the InsightUpdate file and click “Yes”, “Allow” or “Ok” for anything that pops up during the install.
7. Insight should load automatically after the update is complete. Let it open fully.
8. Once Insight has opened completely, run each of the other installers (If applicable) one-by-one. Again, clicking “Yes”, “Allow” or “Ok” for anything that pops up during the install.
Powered by BetterDocs