Updated Mobile Apps and Online Appointment Booking
October 31, 2016
With Insight Software, our focus is on providing clients with easy-to-use tools to manage and grow their businesses. To achieve this, we are always listening to feedback from our clients as we prioritize new features and upgrades.
In October 2016, Insight has released two significant updates to improve the user experience.
On October 13th, the Insight Mobile App, available for iOS (iPads and iPhones) and Android phones and tablets, was updated with new functionality and a smoother experience. Also included in this update:
- Ability to create new profiles on the Clients page
- Adjustable appointment lengths when booking
- “Remember Me” option for automatic login
- Most recent location will be remembered
- Landscape orientation option for tablets
This morning, we released an update for Online Appointment Booking. Most significantly, the Insight online scheduler has been redesigned to be mobile friendly and to allow more customization to match the look and feel of your salon website. Regardless of your clients’ location or device, they will be able to conveniently book their next appointment. Other changes include:
- streamlined booking process for a better client experience
- ability to set a default location
- additional color themes and customization options to match your branding and website
- a new sidebar displaying company information and announcements
- a live preview within Insight to view changes as you customize your site
- ability to add detailed descriptions for each service
Do you have any feedback to share about Insight? Or looking to get started with Insight Software, our Mobile Apps, or Online Appointment Booking? Please contact us by filling out the form below.
Contact Us Today
Subscribe to the Insight Newsletter
Receive a monthly email with more business tips, special offers, and more!
|The Top 3 Reasons for Insight Software|
|Step-by-Step Guide to Salon Payroll|
|Optimizing Your Appointment Schedule|
|3 Benefits of Management Software|